Sunday, September 10, 2006

hOOt

I was hitting golf balls at the driving range today with my dad. I hadin't it a golf ball for over 2 years before today, and I was hitting great. I almost cleared the back fence with my driver, I hit it well over 230 yards. On the last shot I hit, with he very last golf ball in the bucket, I broke my pitching wedge and the head went flying out into the range (I got it back). An omen? Coincidence? Perhaps. But for now, I will play golf more often. I can't just let something like that pass me by.

I have noticed I have been blogging for over a year. I can't believe it has been so long ago that I started this, thanks to Rachel Fuller and Pete Townshend. It has been a joy letting out anger, frustration, and happiness. Along with the occasional picture and comment.

I haven't been busy lately, I just have nothing to write about. I have started school, and now I am a junior. I am 16, but I have not started driving because I am lazy and I would have to get a job to help pay for gas and insurance. I'd rather take the bus, bum a ride, or walk.

I am taking choir, and I was a bit apprehensive about going in ther on the first day. It wasin't bad after all, and now I actually enjoy singing. I am not that great, but I am at least having fun. I am also in jazz, again. It is a lot of hard work, but it is fun. I might go to New York for both choir and jazz- for choir I might sing at carnegie hall, for jazz I might play at lincoln center. Should be fun (and rather expensive- but these performances should look good on my college application).

There has been talk in my house about our family going to europe next summer since we did not take a major vacation this summer. If I do, I will want to meet Mikey, Rene, Rachel, the whole lot. My brother wants to go to Germany, Switzerland or Austria, I want to go to England (duh) and Spain, and my parents want to go to Denmark to visit the people that visited us this summer. I don't think the plans have been laid out yet, though...

Brrrrump bum bum bum bum
-Kevin

1 comment:

High Number said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I appreciate it. Feeling better now.

I don't want to start driving! Yes, I'm lazy too.

I live in Europe and my 'online friends' want to go to England next summer. Nothing is planned yet...
Hope I will get to a Rachel/Who gig next year as well.

Brrrrump bum bum bum bum
This reminds me of what Pete did at Leeds. It's on The Live At Leeds album, after Young Man Blues. After he introduces "Happy Jack".

Take care!