Saturday, October 21, 2006

Wooooop-de-doop

The roger waters concert was AMAZING! The best concert I have been to. The Who will have to put on one hell of a show to out-perform that. What I liked most about the concert was that Roger did a piece about his trip to Beirut, Lebanon. It was really touching.

I have been practicing trombone non-stop lately because of jazz. I am constantly messing around with pixie mute/plunger solos. Its so fun. I have been neglecting my guitar, and I feel really bad about it. I'll pick it up tomorrow.

Notmuch else has been going on , I took the PSAT today, what a bummer. Had to wake up early today to go to it. The test was fairly easy- except the reading comprehension. I always choke on that on tests. Bah.

Halloween is just around the corner, and I have not gotten my costume yet. I want to be Alex from A Clockwork Orange, but I dobut that will happen. I don't care that I am 16, I'll trick-or-treat until I am 90.

I found out I am going to Boston for Choir, which should be loads of fun. We will tour Berklee while we are there, which is good since I an going to apply there next year or later this year.

That is about it. I wish somebody would comment.

-Kevin

3 comments:

musicmikey said...

Hey Kevin, sorry I haven't been over here in a while. Good on you brother, enjoy life and halloween, glad to hear about your trombone, it sounds real cool, don't worry about the guitar, play what you want when you want to, otherwise it's no fun. Have a great time in Boston.
About hooking up, I don't know where I will be on the tour, but it would be great to meet a you along the way, take care mate, you deserve more comments, I'll be back soon, KOKO
mikey

High Number said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Haven't been to your blog for a while.

Sounds like you had a great time at the Roger Waters concert. He's coming to Belgium as well, but I'm not going because I'm not a Pink Floyd/Roger Waters fan.
Have fun in Boston and keep playing that trombone.

P.S. My blog is at http://soft-guitar60.livejournal.com. It's 'friends-only', though. But you can comment on it. ;)