Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tuesday and the weekend.

My three-day weekend is over! noooo... I wish I cherished it more. It was very fun, on friday I hung out with Allen. We 'roll bounced' (went) to carl's for lunch after school then played video games and guitar. Saturday I had a basketball game, which we won. I had over ten points so I had a good game. My team mates finally started passing me the ball nd I only missed a few shots that I took. Later that day, I went to my cousin Matt's house. My younger cousin was having a borthday party and there were about 20 12-13 year old girls yelling and screaming throughout the house. Ughh, I had a massive headache after... On monday I went out to go get my guitar. I went to the guitar center in Northridge and they said they diddin't carry Rickenbackers. I was a little angry at myself for not listening to my mom when she said I should have called to make sure they had my guitar in stock. But on the way there, I spotted a guitar shop. We stopped there and they had a Rickenbacker 330 with fireglo brand new in the box. The problem was it wasin't the colour I wanted and it was 300 dollars more than what I can get online, and the guy selling it did not budge on his offer one bit. So I decided to go another week without a new guitar. The shop I went to is on Tampa Avenue. It was filled to the ceiling with guitars, basses, speakers, cabinets, drum sets, cymbals, records and just about anything else that happens to deal with rock and roll. All of you who are in So. Cal, I advise you to check out this store. They had huse marshall cabinets, fender heads and cabinets and even had a few vistalite drum kits.if you get off the 101 freeway going southbound, get off on tampa avenue and take a left. It is down quite a few blocks on the left side. If you see nordhoff street, you've gone too far and turn around. This place has good deals. Check it out, I almost bought a bass but my mom wouldin't let me until I had to pay for some of my new guitar.

Today was alright. Just another typical tuesday.

Keep on truckin'!

-Kevin

2 comments:

Claire Eliza said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Claire Eliza said...

Hope you get the guitar SOON. you gotta post pics. what colour do you want?