Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Wednesday

Ahh, wednesday, the middle of the week. I was sick tuesday, I woke up with a splitting headache so I stayed home and slept. As some of you may know, sunday was my birthday. It turns out that I diddin't get a guitar because my parents were "too busy" because of the superbowl. I was very angry, because all I asked from them was a guitar. I even offered to pay for more than half of it if it was financial burden. I specified which guitar I wanted (Rickenbacker 360 w/ Jetglo) and now my dad is threatening to not give me one because, "(you) are giving me attitude". Attitude for what? YOU are the one who broke a promise and basically devistated me. How dare you. How fucking dare you. I have every right to give you attitude... My dad values a fucking (american) football game over me. That is complete bullshit. And then, worst of all, he invited family over when I was supposed to have a Bruce Lee movie marathon. Not that I don't love my family, but I had plans that I had to bail out on. I gotta go do homework. Will post soon. KOKO,

-Kevin

3 comments:

Claire Eliza said...

Awww Kevin...I'm really sorry. That sucks ass. I really hope you get the Ricky. They are so amazing. I held one once...but that's about it.
I really am sorry, I know how this kind of stuff feels. My parents are bitches all the time. But this one really tops off all of mine.
Hope your headaches gone, too.
- claire -

E.L. Wisty said...

Hi Kevin,

Hope your head-ache is gone. Really sorry to hear about the guitar :/

Claire Eliza said...

Hey Kevin...glad my words of wisdom made you feel a tad bit better...haha.