Thursday, February 02, 2006

5 facts

Five facts about myself

1. My eyes change color. Sometimes they are blue, sometimes they are green or slighty hazel.

2. My dream car is a Jaguar XKE from the 60's. If not a car, my dream motorcycle is a pre-40's BMW without a sidecar, and my dream scooter is the ace-face's scooter in Quadrophenia the movie. I believe it is a lambretta.

3. I lost 20 pounds from simply not eating as much as I normally would. Really people, its that easy.

4. I am a big fan of Monty Python's Flying Circus. I watch it all the time now that I have BBC America.

5. Two of my favorite forms of music besides rock are Spanish guitar, and mariachi (Hugo Montenegro in particular). I can listen to that music for hours straight...

KOT, will post tomorrow.

-Kevin

1 comment:

E.L. Wisty said...

Hi Kevin,

I'm a big fan of Monty Python as well! Really I love British comedy in general but as a show Flying Circus is the best ever done.

Happy birthday! (would have posted in the latest blog entry but for some reason it didn't work).