Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Post #60

Hooray! today is my 60th post. I thought I'd celebrate.

On sunday, it was my grandfather's 90th birthday. He has been having back problems and he has recently (semi) recovered from shingles and gall bladder surgery. He was very happy, all of my cousins and I gave him an album full of photos and stuff written about memmories we had. It cheered him up, and it seemed like he had no pain for a while. He also got a video iPod. I am really jelous, he is 75 years older than me and he has an iPod. I am really out of the technology loop. I was very happy though, I got 75 dollars for my birthday from relatives that will be put into the guitar fund. I got all B's and A's so I am expecting a guitar. If not, maybe a car or some money. I hope. The car thing is a slim to none chance. Nothing much happened besides that, so I am going to bed now, I'll post tomorrow I hope.

-Kevin

P.S. Mr. Townshend's blog is really fun. Even though everyone else is smarter than me.... hahah.

1 comment:

Claire Eliza said...

Congrats on 60 posts! Thats some achievment there! I think I'm up to around 45.
I love Mr. Townshend's blog too.
I tagged you on that fact thing so you have to list five facts about yourself!