Friday, January 06, 2006

TGIF

Thank god it is friday, althought I only had four days of school, it felt like an eternity. In a few weeks I have finals, and I found out that on the 27th that I don't have to go to school. I don't have to go to school at 7, I already took my math final (so I won't go to that class), and for 6th period I have home study. That means I get friday off. Hooray, martin luther king jr. day is coming up and I get another day off. Enough about all that day off rubbish.

Yesterday night I had another basketball practice for the forst time in a few weeks. Our team scrimmaged 5 senoirs and we got killed. I am the tallest guy on my team and their tallest guy had 4 inches and about 60 pounds on me so I got "worked" by him. I still managed to get 8 rebounds and 8 points. I am still sore, it lasted 2 hours.

The other day I finally used my iTunes gift card and bought A quick one by the who and obscured by clouds by the pink floyd. Both of which I like, and I will write about one of them later. They cost 10 bucks apice, and now I only have 5 dollars left to spend. Its not enough to buy another album so I feel kinda bummed. I prefer buying songs by the album because I would have never herd the song heatwave, for example. You find songs that you never thought you'd like. I am going to go meet up with a friend and go jam at his house. I have to cut it short (once again) . I have had "Heatwave" by the who stuck in my head all day and I absoloutely love it. It is not very common to like a song stuck in your head. Well at least in my case. Rachel got a myspace, and I'm really happy. Before you know it she'll have an AOL screen name (I hope!).

-Kevin

P.S. If you do have a screen name for AOL, mine is imgoinmobile which is inspired by the song goin' mobile, one of my favorites. Keep on truckin'!

No comments: