Saturday, January 07, 2006

Picture


There is a picture of me on christmas day, I had to cut out some reletaves because they might be angry if I left them in. I love them, but I don't want to piss off anybody.

There is me with a jackasstic smile on my face, christmas eve.

Me an' my doc's on christmas eve. In my other earlier photos, you couldin't see my face so I thought I'd post a recent photo. My hair is a little longer though. Had to black out another relative.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!
GMAS and KOT, KOKO etc.

-Kevin

1 comment:

musicmikey said...

Love the pictures kevin, thanks for posting you look really happy.
We've just been on molly's chat, lasted 1.5 hours but have to go now as it's late for us, they're all still chatting away...
KOT, GMAS, KOKO, ROFL, LOL,
Mikey and Rene x