Sunday, January 15, 2006

Three-day-awesomenessss

Huzzah! I have a three day weekend due to martin luther king jr. day. On friday, my ear was hurting during jazz band (I sit right in front of the drumset and trumpets) and I had to cover my ear, But since my jazz teacher is basically a fucking jackass, he made me play or else he threatned me to fail. So I started playing, and I realised I couldin't hear out of my right ear after class. It was one of the scariest things that has happened to me and I was praying that it was only temporary. So I went home and cleaned it out and it just turned out to be all blocked up, but it was still hurting. It is fine now, I guess it was all temporary. Thank God, I've learned my lesson and now I am going to take good care of my ears. Later that day, I went over to my cousins and played computer games for abour 7 hours straight. It was weeks before I saw him last, so I was really happy to see him. On saturday, I had a basketball game. We only had 5 players, so I had to play the whole game. It was a lot easier than I had expected, but it was hard nonetheless. I scored 8 points and had over 5 rebounds. I played alright. I can't remember when, but some time during the game I got punched or elbowed in the kidney. It hurt really bad and I was pissin' blood after the game, but now I'm fine. It's just a bit bruised now. Today I just cleaned out my closet did laundry and tried out this new robot vaccum. It works well when there isn't much furniture. I told you that I got a recording studio for Christmas, but I am sorry to say that I will not have any music completed for a few weeks. I have finals to study for, and I don't have a drum machine so I can't lay down any beats. I have a few ideas recorded, but I also need a keyboard or a piano for that. Just wait until my finals are over, there will be music done quickly. GMAS.

-Kevin

2 comments:

Sam said...

that's great that you got a recording studio for xmas. just keep banging down any ideas you have.

get a cheap midi keyboard off ebay and there are plenty of great drum machine/samplers to get you started.

i don't think we'll be coming to california this year but you never know. we've been offered a festival in pennsylvania on aug 4th. we're trying to get a few more east coast gigs to make it in to a bit of a tour.

take care

sam

Claire Eliza said...

I had a four day weekend