Friday, January 20, 2006

Imagine my strange expirence

Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

-John Lennon

I love that song. It has been in my head for a while and I wanted to post the lyrics for no particular reason.

I had a weird dream a few days ago, and I can't believe that I remembered it. Good thing I am going to document it. There were hundreds of thousands of people in this enormous coliseum and everything was white except skin tone and hair color. I was sitting in the very last row in the corner and I was so far away that I couldin't tell what was going on. It was completely silent and there was no back rest or anything behind me, it was just a sheer drop off. There was this guy next to me with a small vial of black dye, and he opened it and started to pour it on my perfectly white shoes. I asked him to stop it, while breaking the silence, but he gave me a puzzled look as if he didn't understand a word I said. Then he continued to pour it, so I gave him a nudge and he fell off. I looked over the edge and I saw him fall into a slowly flowing river. He quickly went out of sight, and as I looked at the water, there were thousands of bombs and torpedoes swimming in the water like a large school of fish. They swam in unison, in zig-zags, swirls and circles. It was very odd. Then I looked back into the enormous stadium and found no one there. I was very sad, and I was yelling out for somebody. Then I woke up, and I had a really weird feeling in my gut. Like when it feels like your stomach hits the ground when you break something on accident or forget something important. But then I realised I was awake and everything was ok. I made sure to remember it, which is a hard thing to do.

Sorry for slacking on the blog, I have finals next week do I have been studying very much. Leave a comment, GMAS.

-Kevin

1 comment:

Claire Eliza said...

I really get teary eyed every time I listen to that song.
I always have dreams lately. I LOVE them. It's like I'm living two lives because I feel alive in my dreams.