Friday, March 03, 2006

Back

I'm back from my non-blogging state, sorry folks. I was rather busy with school work. This week went smooth, and it rained a lot. I love the rain because it seems like every day is 85 degrees and rain is a nice welcomed change of pace. I would rather have extreme cold than extreme heat. Heat makes me dehydrated and gives me headaches.

I guess that's why I want to go to an art school outside the U.S. (U.K. in particular, where it is nice and cloudy). I looked at the berklee college of music in Boston and saw they have a huge recording school but only take in about 200 students for the recording school each year so it seems like a long shot for me to get in. It is based on merit, and now I have good grades so maybe I am not far off after all. We'll have to wait and see. I don't know of many colleges in the U.K., so feel free ,my fine blogers over across the pond, or anyone else, to give me suggestions.

And about the Rickenbacker, it is supposed to come in early to mid april. I can't wait.

GMAS!
-Kevin

1 comment:

Rich Greiner said...

I recently had thoght of some online Berklee classes, my keyboard teacher is a grad from there. If you can get a referral from your instructors at school that would help. Good luck regardless,it looks like you have a great musical backround. I see you have Jethro Tull as one of your bands. I just downloaded Thick as a Brick, haven't heard it for years. What a great album, very intricate with all the parts that blend together. Heavy Horses is also a favorite. I tend to like their more obscure stuff than just the Aqualung or greatest hits. Regarding weather, well I live in PA. and we all want it to be 85!!!! Have a good weekend. Rich