Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Out for the weekend.

Hey everybody! I am going to be out of town this weekend because I am going to Fresno for a wedding reception. It was my cousin who gat married. I will be back on Sunday or Monday. Just wanted to inform you bloggers and other viewers.

I have some more fantastic news. I just found out that some family friends from Denmark are spending 3 weeks living in my house. My old babysitter from when I was a baby is returning to sunny Southern California on vacation. It will be fun, and I want to learn about life over there. My father said she used to love rollercoasters, so I hope we make a few trips to Six Flags while she is here. She is married and has a 6 year old son who will be turning 7 while he is over here, and he said the only thing he was for his birthday is pizza. That is a good thing, we have 7 or more places to choose from where I live. We'll have to share my room, but thats ok.

GMAS!
-Kevin

1 comment:

musicmikey said...

Hey Kevin, have a great weekend mate, and I hope they have a lovely wedding. Great news about all the changes in your house, it's alway's good to see old friendly face's again. Thanks for leaving great post's on my site mate, and I'm sorry that I haven't posted on here for a while, I actually haven't blogged anywhere but my own, and that's pretty infrequently at the moment, but thankyou for reminding me to post, I do listen to you. And sorry about 'Feel my Heat' disapearing like it did, there will be more music coming, out of my control mate, sorry again, Shake your booty is such a cool name. Hope are your family are cool, take care.
mikey