Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sunday sunday sunday!

This week has been good. On friday, I went to Allen's house and jammed. Allen and I on guitar, and Hunter on bass. It was a lot of fun, and we practiced a song together. We had origionally planned on buying a barbecue and cooking some steaks, but Allen diddin't have a barbecue and we diddin't have enough money to buy one. So he said we'd have one by next week. Hooray!
My mom went out of town to Minnesota for most of the week, and she bought me a really nice Who t-shirt from the mall of America. Perhaps I'll post a pic.
Yesterday I went over to my uncle's house to say hi to my grandma who just had a blood clot in her leg. Shes O.K. now. Said hi to my grandpa too, and he is still recovering from shingles. He is doing much better too. Then I helped my uncle move his new tv onto his entertainment center. It looks really nice. After that, my cousin and I played computer games for a while. After that, we had a very nice dinner of fajitas.

That'll be enough for now. Smell you later.

-Kevin

1 comment:

Claire Eliza said...

I jammed this weekend with my band. We have a Battle of The Bands coming up on May 15, which is also my birthday! yessss.
I hope you're grandma's doing well
- claire -