Sunday, September 11, 2005

Christmas in late Summer

Today I visited My auntie and uncle. My grandmother and sleeping grandfather were there as well. My "papa" is recovering from having his gall bladder removed and he still has shingles. Its a real shame, now he cant tend his garden so it is now a thick bush of dead tomato plants and over sized zucchini. Well I was sent over there to move around some firnature so it would be easy for my papa to sit down on the couch. After we were done, we had some pop and chatted. Then my uncle can in with a huge box of electronic goodies and he said take 'em. So I did. It contained a BOSS chorus box, a BOSS distortion box, 10 cords for everything in it, a sekova "big muff" model 2015, a pedal called the sweeper, an MXR stereo flanger, a wah-wah pedal, 3 DiMarzio pickups (From a previos strat of his) and a 100 watt fender super 60 amp (which is a loan). It was very kind of him, now I dont have to look at amps anymore. I havent got the stereo flanger to work yet because I haven't got the right battery for it. Everything else sounds just awesome, and my fingers are raw from playing for about 4 hours straight. It was a Christmas in late summer.

Well, while i was here I thought I should pay my respects to the families of those who died on 9-11 and their families. my heart goes out to them as well as those who fight in Iraq and those who fought, also their families. God Bless.-Kevin

No comments: