Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Smokey

Today there is a fire somewhere in southern california, so there is smoke in the air everywhere. I am listening to revolver by the beatles on vinyl. Good Day Sunshine is stuck in my head. It is not a good day nor is ther any sunshine. The thick smoke makes an orange haze outside my window. It looks like hell split open from the ground and all the gases are preading through the air. I hope I don't have to run tomorrow in PE. I would have an athsma (is thats how it is spelled) attack. I'm not as pissed at my dad, he gave me a ride home instead of me walking in the wind and smoke. The air quality was crap to begin with, and now a billion cigarettes made of tumbleweed are burning a few miles away. Southern California is plagued with fires for all of those who are reading this from another area. When the santa ana winds hit, you'd better expect fire, which is what happened today. I do love the wind when it is cold and when it is not seeping with smoke. I have to write an essay, so I am having to cut this blog short. Thank you readers.

-Kevin.

P.S. Keep it real, despite what Dave Chappelle says.

No comments: