Thursday, September 22, 2005

Sickness and fish n' chips.

I was feeling quite lousy today. I diddin't really talk with anybody. About an hour ago, we decided (my family) to go get fish ad chips. Then I felt better. It might because I diddin't eat today, but it was a dream. They weren't as good as the halibut I got in Seattle, but it was damn close. However, there is no comparison between cod and halibut fish n chips. Halibut is miles ahead. I should have ordered oysters as well. I love raw oysters with a lemon wedge, even though I do not know how to shuck them. I love them except for the sand part. The first time I had an oyster shooter, I bit right into the sandy part. The taste of the oyster was covered up by the cocktail sauce. Not very fun. Now I have learned to love em. I think they are good this time of season, if the month ends with a "r" it means the oysters are good. The chowder was also phenominal is seattle. Not the red chowder, the white. Even though it was the end of august, the chowder was good. More ranting and raving about oysters, fish and chowder tomorrow.

No comments: