Sunday, September 25, 2005

My journey to Seattle

I have forgotten about telling you people about my travel to Seattle over the summer. It was very nice. We had lunch the first day at The Fisherman restaurant, The oysters and fish n chips were awesome. It is right on the waterfront if any of you readers out there ever go to Seattle. I also went to some rock and roll museum which was fun. There was a huge Bob Dylan exhibit. I also saw Jimi Hendrix's grave as well as Bruce Lee's grave (which was bout 100 yards away from Jimi's) in Renton. We stayed at a hotel in downtown Seattle with a tiny view of the space needle. I wanted to go to a Mariners baseball game but it had already started when we drove by safeco field. I was walking on the bordwalk when I saw a Doc Marten's shoe store. I had heard of these boots and knew they were comfortable. They had one last pair of the boot I liked in my size. They're the best shoes I have ever worn. Tomorrow I will post about sailing/living/eating in Canada.

No comments: