Thursday, September 15, 2005

Easy Afternoon.

Today was a good day, and it made all the difference. Hahaha thats me talking outta my ass, but today was an ordinary day. I had a test in math, and that was sorta 'fun.' I am sure I got an A or B. If I get high marks, I get a 1964 Buick Special that is for sale near my house. I have kept my eye on it for the past 5 years while it has basked in the hot Southern California heatwaves. It does have a lil' rust on the top, but it has recently been reupholsterd. It is white on the top, red on the bottom with whitewall tyres. I know it runs because it has been moved on a daily basis. The problem is is that there is no price on it and I do not wish to call the owner and find out, there is a sexual preadator/ child molester on that street.
Check in often, whoever reads this.
-Kevin

No comments: