Sunday, November 06, 2005

Breakfeasty in Los Angeles.

Another sunday. I don't know if it is me, but the whole day has seemed like one long morning. Listened to "Alan's Phsychadelic Breakfast" on the Meddle album by Pink Floyd. Hence the name of the post. I bought some more records today and I am seeing growth of my collection. Jazz by Queen, The Doors by The Doors, Rough Mix by Pete Townshend/Ronnie Lane, and Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd. I finally got my needles ordered from record outlet. One to replace the one I broke, one to replace the one I never had. Should cost me a bit of money though ($70 about). I don't care, the recording equipment I need (want) should be a gift at christmas. If any of you relatives are reading this, you know what to go for this christmas.

Tried to post another picture but can't. Try back later, I have a really cool picture in mind.
Give me a shout!

-Kevin

1 comment:

Karel said...

Man, Jazz by Queen is a bad-ass record, especially the Mustapha Ibrahim song (I can't remember if that's the right title to the song). Rough Mix is awesome too.

Karel