Saturday, November 26, 2005

Thanksgiving

OK, first of all, sorry for not posting for over a week. Hope you don't mind.

I had only three days of school this week due to thanksgivin'. We finally switched seats on history. Thank god, I was isolated in the back where it was boring and dull. But now I don't sit near my teacher, which is bad because we used to have some fun debates.

My brother flew home from college, which was very pleasant. I don't see him much anymore so when he is home, it is very fun. We get along very well now, we don't really quarrel about anymore.

Thanksgiving was awesome. My mom made the best turkey I have ever tasted. It was a blast, but my grandfather and grandmother were unable to make it for a reason I do not know. It felt kinda empty without them there. Luckily my other grandmother made it, and she gave me 20 dollars which I greatfully accepted. My aunt mary brought three pies, one apple and two pumpkin. She makes the best pie. Take my word for it. I love the leftovers, espically my mom's home made cranberry sauce. Ok ok thats enough about the food. Uggh I gained 5 pounds in the span of 3 days. I'll have to work that off next week.

I promise to post more often. Thanks to all who gave me comments in the past.

-Kevin

2 comments:

Claire Eliza said...

I just read your earlier entry about John. Interesting, I'm working on one about him right now.
He is the number one man in my life, and I agree with you. Thinking about that awful day of December 8th, 1980 does bring tears to my eyes.
xx

- claire -

Karel said...

Hi Kevin,
Sorry I haven't visited your site lately. So, it's kind of good that you haven't posted anything lately. haha.

Anyway, good to know you had a good Thanksgiving. Your aunt's apple pie sounds really good, man. You're making me hungry...

Take care,
Karel