Saturday, November 12, 2005

Saturday.

This week has been very plain. Yesterday was nice though, I had a day off due to veteran's day and I spent it at my cousin's house. We played computer games and listened to music. I had to leave because they were seeing the King Tut exhibit. I have already seen it, it was quite a let-down because not even a single part of the tomb was there. I guess when they brought the tomb to LA in the 70's, a hunk fell off of it and they vowed to never put King Tut himself "on tour." It was nice seeing all of his golden necklaces and the jars they put his organs in (tee-hee).

Oh, a pleasant suprise walked in through the door just now. My aunt Mary is here, so I am afraid I will have to cut my blog short. I expect to post another entry after my trombone lesson.

No comments: