Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Let It Bleed

I just got Let It Bleed by the Rolling Stones. It is one of the best albums I have ever listened to. I urge all of you viewers to go buy it ASAP or if you already have it, listen to it now. I can't say enough good things about this record. I love it. I was never that big of a stones fan, but I think I have fallen in love with their music. I also got Too Late the Hero by John Entwhistle. Another great album. Keith Moon's album was basically a let down. I like it, but it is not as good as I thought it would be. I think I need to listen to it over a few times, I expect it will be like the time I got Piper at The Gates Of Dawn by Pink Floyd, it just takes getting used to. Speaking of Pink Floyd, Atom Heart Mother is my new favorite album by the Pink Floyd. Summer '68 is my favourite track. A Night At The Opera by Queen is very good, but I don't think it is quite as good as the Jazz album. Just a lil' side-note: Freddie Mercury looked a bit funny without a mustache, huh. I love him the same, but I like the stash better than the clean shave. RIP Freddy.

Well, those are my albums of the week. If I buy an album a week, I figure I can write a review in my blog (More in depth than the one I just put, of course). As a matter of fact, I might make a separate blog for it all together. What a splendid idea. I'll post a review once or twice a week, so check in often!

Ohh yay I have LSD two weeks in a row! (late start day for the slow). It is also on my hard day which is very nice since I don't have to be in my jazz class as long as I normally am. It is thirty minutes shorter, I think. I never thought I'd say this, but hooray for LSD! Wow, I need to stop cracking those lame jokes... Thanks for reading! GMAS!

-Kevin

P.S. I cannot wait for the loop of the december 4th show, I still haven't seen it.

No comments: