Friday, December 23, 2005

Sattelite

Today my dad finally got our family sattelite T.V. He had been thinking about ditching those amish (I heard that the owners were amish- don't know it for a fact) crooks over at adelphia for some time. I don't really care for TV as much as I used to. Now that I have found music, I have something better to do. Speaking of music, check this out!http://www.last.fm/user/YourCousinKevin/
That shows what songs I listen to on the computer. I wish it could show the songs I play on vinyl. Otherwise, there would be a lot more beatles and Queen listed.

Christmas is just around the corner and I just can't wait. I've got my shopping done and now I can just relax for a bit. I'll tell you how my christmas turns out. GMAS and KOT!

-Kevin

2 comments:

Justin Kreutzmann said...

have a rockin' holiday Kevin.

Dale said...

Hi Kevin

Thanks for commenting on my blog.

Vancouver Island is a beautiful place, as is the rest of BC! That has much to do with why we live here in the southeastern portion of the province.
Spectacular!

I'd also like to pass on best wishes for a wonderful Holiday Season and a Prosperous New Year, to you & yours.

From
Dale and Family