Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Smells like the holiday season...

Wow, what a great week so far. On sunday, my mother and I made some gingerbread men. It is a tradition that my mom has started, and she has been making hundreds year after year since the 80's I think. She always makes the same design, too. I proposed a new one, not that the one she has is bad, but it was quickly denied. She only uses green and red frosting, and chocolate chips for the eyes. I was on eyes duty. This year my mom even let me do the part of the green frosting- what a privilage! She has great pride in the gingerbread men, and I did not let her down.

I cannot believe that friday after school is the start of my winter break. This year has flown by so far, it seems like just yesterday that the school year began. The bad this is is that all of my finals are after "winter recess" except my math final, which means I have to study on my vacation. Yuck.

I have to go do some homework, so I have to call it a day. GMAS, and check my second review on my other blog.

-Kevin

1 comment:

Claire Eliza said...

Wow, I love gingerbread cookies! They're so good.
I don't get out of school until Wednesday of next week! Ugh, oh well.
I'll check out the reveiw now...
- claire -