Sunday, December 25, 2005

Outcome of christmas!

I think I had the best christmas of all time this year. I got everything, I mean everything I wanted for christmas. I got a whole bunch of classical guitar records, frampton comes alive, some alman brothers, the who quad/tommy set, 3 eric clapton cds, A RECORDING STUDIO! (software, firewire interface, cords microphone... the whole enchilada!), 430 dollars which is going straight to the guitar fund and some pink floyd jammies (pj's). On top of all of that, I am alive. Thats a nice enough presant.I also made a pop filter out of new nylon panty hose. I wasin't going to pay 10 bucks on a pop filter... pah! I am messing with some effects on cubase, I'll cath ya'll later. KOT AND GMAS!

-Kevin

2 comments:

Ben R said...

Hi Kevin!

Boxing Day is the day after Christmas Day, and is also known as St Stephen's Day.

I think it's name relates to the time when people used to pack up boxes of coal and deliver them as gifts to old people here in England.
Guess that there aren't too many coal-fired homes left today!! Anyway, we get the day off from work as it is a Bank Holiday in Great Britain.

Ben

musicmikey said...

Good news Kevin, I'm really glad you got what you wanted, and I look forward to hearing the music you record. Have a great time with it, but I'm sure you deserve it all mate, take care and look after yourself.
mikey