Friday, December 02, 2005

Friday.

Ohh my this week seemed very very long. Thank goodness it is over and now I can finally get some sleep. Today was very nice, it rained and was cloudy. That's my ideal weather. It was on the cold side, but that it ok. I got some new batteries for the pedals my uncle gave me and fixed the one that did not work. It sounds very nice. Sometime this weekend I am going to a friend's house to jam. I can't wait. Well I have to cut it short because I have a doctor's appointment (eww, on a friday) because of my athsma. It isn't severe, but it will make a difference when I start playing basketball again. Sorry, I have to go now! GMAS!

-Kevin

2 comments:

Delbut said...

I love your comment on thtat garbage blokes blog. Well said

Nabonidus said...

Hey Kevin!
Heheh, thanks for getting it ( my angry guitar video cliplolol).
Didn't know it was going to alarm people! I just posted a hurried, haklf-assed update vid in fact, kind of a "Hey everyone, look! my guitar is ok!" lolol
xoxoLisa