Thursday, October 20, 2005

.

Another good day.
I was sitting in my history class staring at a wal when I realized I could remember things before pre-school. I dont know how that came uo but I remember sitting at daycare looking at a pet iguana that sat on the ground looking back at me. Engrid. Thats was the name of my nanny-day-care-person. I remember her accent vividly. It sounded very German. Her husband Bruce taught me how to give "thumbs up" and doing an impression of the Fonz. Eeeyyyy! For some reason I can remember this, but I cannot remember one thing fron first grade. everything in elementary school seemed to blend into one big smear of memmories. I wish I had them back.

Well, thats enough lecturing for now.

I am very fickle on what guitar I want, and my thoughts change every day. I know I am not getting anything soon. I wanted to build a guitar with my uncle, but he is really busy and it looks like it isn't ever happening. I have some pickups and stuff, but we need to order the neck and some wood for the body. I am pondering about taking wood shop next year to create a guitar body of my own. That would be fun. And I realize music is not about the equipment. It is about the talent, the songs you write, the revolutions (big or small) in the music you create and your own personal musical ability. Well I am tired of rambling so I will end it here.
Keep on truckin'!

-Kevin.

P.S. Tomorrow is friday in case you did not know. TGIF (tomorrow)!

No comments: