Thursday, October 13, 2005

Surgery

I haven't been posting for aahile because of 2 reasons. 1) my DSL was out. 2) I had surgery on both of my big toes. The procedure was not bad, it was the inital four shots. They tried to numb my toes (Yes, I was awake the whole time), but I could feel the cutting. So they gave me some more shots and now, over 24 hours later, it feels like the numbness is lingering. but anyways I had the thing done because of my ingrown toenails. It is a mighty hassle not being able to put on shoes because of the bandages. They said my Doc Martens are bad because they don't breathe much... bah!

Thanks for wasting your time reading this.
-Kevin

P.S. I got the surgery on the start of my 4-day "Holiday," the Jews are celebrating some holiday... Thanks again readers!

No comments: