Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Hello everybody! Today was one exciting day. This morning there was an enormous fight, a freshman was talkin' some smack to one of my buddies and to make a long story shorter, he has a big red bump under his left eye, (Not because of me, I am a peaceful one). He went in over his head.

I am keeping my eye on a fender villager, 12 string acoustic. It is a 1965, nice aged wood. I hope my dad lets me pay for it, the thig is that the dates do not match up on the neck and the body. He is really anal about stuff like that. Thinks I am wasting my money/time. Rubbish. The price of the needle I need went down. Looks like I am going to bid on that on EBAY. I have worked my way up to 400 dollars. Not much, but I get by. Or bye? Yo no tengo mucho dinero.

I am currently working on an essay for spanish. I really like that class because I have a great teacher. I failed it last year because my teacher was crappy. Now it is like a big review.

Nothing else to say.

-Kevin.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Kevin,

Always be the pacifist. Love and peace first. Wish I could practice what I preach.

That guitar I was playing on 'In The Attic', I bought on eBay. I always look every day for vintage guitars and I know one day if I ever get money to play with, it'll all be blown on guitars.

good luck with the spanish essay.

sam

ps I see you're on myspace! Good stuff.