Sunday, October 09, 2005

Good evening.

Ahh what a relaxing weekend it has been. Saturday I went to Ventura, my mother wanted to go to a museum where they had a bird exhibit. Before then I had never seen an owl up close. I think they are the most intimidating birds int the world, their eyes are enormous, and the way they move their heads... I don't know, its just creepy. Well after my encounter with the owl and hawks at the museum, we went walking down main street. We browsed through the shops and my dad said there used to be a huge record store but it either closed or moved. I was dissapointed, my pop said he'd buy me two records. I only have one Pink Floyd albm on vinyl, and that album is Animals. There is some real great acousitc work on that album, if you do not have it I suggest you get it right away. The last time I went to record outlet, I only saw Radio Kaos, a Roger Waters solo album on CD. I guess the PF albums sell like hotcakes.

I haven't talked about my record player setup, huh. Well I have an old BIC turntable and a Marantz 4270 reciever, and two cabinets that have three speakers in each. The total wattage must be about 300. I can turn it up so loud that the vibrations make the needle skip. I cannot wait to get a new camera, I used to use my dad's but it was stolen at an airport. Look at Rene's blog, I posted the whole story there.

I am very tired. More stuff posted tomorrow. Thank you whoever is viewing my blog.
-Kevin

No comments: