Thursday, October 06, 2005

Success Story

This week has been awesome. I really do not know what it is, I have been feeling very good. No sickness, no allergies, and no one has stomped on my bad toes. I have very good marks and I am excelling in school. Pretty soon I am going to buy some recording equipment, I have two songs written already. I hope I can get a bass, sitar, a microphone, cord, mixer and auxiliary percussion instruments for less than 380 dollars (all the money I have saved up). Feel free to make donations, hahaha. I wager I can borrow my uncle's fender short-scale P-bass. One of the songs I have written is inspired by Pete Townshend's song on "The Who Sell Out" called Sunrise. It doesn't have the same chord progression or anything like that, it is only in the same style. Lyrics on the other hand is hard work. Now I feel the pain for those who have to figure out lyrical work, it is one of the hardest things I have had to do. I do not want to sound like a hard ass or a pansy, I want to be in between. Nobody likes a total tough-guy.

Today we went swimming in P.E. thank god I did not have to run, my big toes (yes both of them) have ingrown toenails and I just want them amputated. That is part of whyI love swimming. Well, not swimming but diving. I am a big fellow, so when I do a cannonball or a butt bomber (a dive I made up), everyone notices. My buddy Ben said I made a splash higher than 15 feet. My eyes burn slightly because of the chlorine, and my big butt is sore.

I have to do create a poster of my favorite celebrity, and is you know me, you know who that is. (Pete T. for the slow).

Well I hope this long post makes up for all of the ones I missed this week. It looks like I do not have something exciting happening every day.

Peace and love,
-Kevin

1 comment:

musicmikey said...

Great blog big guy, sorry that I can't offer any assistance to your music fund but maybe I can help with your lyric's. All I do, is state facts, the important, and not so important, things of the time, when the song was created. Be honest with yourself, be as tough or weak as you truly feel. What do you love about things, what do you hate about things, both are perspectives to view situations, can be about yourself or others. I don't think you have to be poetic, just let your own personal charm come out in your words. Good luck mate.
mikey